Wednesday 9 May 2012

A (re)introduction

Hello, if you are reading this then you probably know me as markyguila on the Pojo forums. Those who know me a little better will know my love of Sealed formats for Yugioh and the potential on how well it could work if Konami puts some effort into it. With Battle Pack: Epic Dawn approaching in three weeks, I figured that I should make another blog to show my opinions on not only the Battle Pack, but other casual formats that may not be as well known as others.

My old blog (milleniumcube.blogspot.com) was almost exclusively about my Yugioh Cube, a format I may go into in more detail in a later post. I will continue to talk about my Cube and why I believe it is a great thing to try out, but I wanted to expand my horizons and talk about other yugioh-related stuff.

So stay tuned folks, I do not know where this blog will eventually end up, but sometimes the ride is more fun than the destination :D

No comments:

Post a Comment